Discover the splendors of Halong Bay aboard the Halong Phoenix Cruisers, a wooden junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort. Designed with Asian traditional junk, luxurious and elegant. From the moment you step on board, you will feel pampered. Our professional crew and experienced captains can take you to explore tranquil scenery in the safest conditions.
- Built: 2009
- Cabins: 16 (6 double, 10 twin)
- Type: Modern wooden junk
- Length: 37.5m
- Beam: 8m
- Height: 8.75m
- Generator: 4.500 KVA
- Cruising speed: 12 nautical knots per hour
- Crew: 12
- Deck 1: 10 cabins and kitchen
- Deck 2: 6 cabins and restaurant
- Sundeck tanning chairs surrounded by green trees
Designed with Asian traditional junk, with 10 cabins, Halong Phoenix Cruiser 02 has been launched in August 2008 for small group tour or family travelers. Choosing Halong Phoenix Cruiser 02 not only for its luxury but well-educated and professional crew who are very friendly and hospitable, our experienced captains can take you to explore tranquil scenery in the safest conditions
- Built: 2009
- Cabins: 12 (4 double, 8 twin)
- Length: 30.5 m
- Height: 3.3 m
- Cruising speed: 8 nautical knots per hour
- Registration code: QN 5686
- Deck 1: 8 twin cabins
- Deck 2: 4 double cabins
- Sundeck: Sunbathing chairs and separate chairs and tables under umbrellas
- Creativity: Built in 2009 and 2011 based on an exotic oriental wooden junk, the junks boast romantic wooden fixtures, a multitude of windows to make the most of the amazing views and a spectacular upper deck for your total relaxation.
- Responsible travel: The company promote and practice sustainable tourism principles. they operate and share their benefit to protect Halong environment and local people in floating village.
- Fun and excitement: The boat is staffed by young and vibrant people which makes for as fun and exciting on experience as you want it to be. The route is designed for keen kayakers and active explorer to Halong Bay, Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island.
- The Guide Award: The Guide Awards 2010 - 2011 are sponsored annually by the executive board of the Vietnam Economic Times to celebrate “The Year’s Best Products and Services” in Vietnam’s tourism sector. Criteria for the awards are based on infrastructure, the quality of services, environmental friendliness, and other values.
Located in the head of the junk, with area for check in/out, this luxurious restaurant is designed to serve 40 customers with separate tables and chair carved with precious wood. Customers will be served with delicious food as well as romantic sightseeing in the bay cuisines offered on board with topics: traditional Vietnamese cuisines.
It is a warm and romantic atmosphere, will be the feeling you have when sitting by overlooking sea view window and being served in our restaurant. All the dishes are made of fresh materials in the coast.
Any taste of wine will be satisfied in the bar...
On the top deck passengers will find the sunset station with cloth roof. This is the ideal place from which to soak up the atmosphere of the bay, perhaps whilst enjoying an exotic cocktail served by waiters. Guests can be tanning themselves for relaxing.
Phoenix cruise offer you the various services on board:
- Traditional wooden game for children
- Kayaking: exploring the bays islands by yourself
- Swimming: one of the most joyous moment when you are in Halong
- Cooking classes: a chance to learn more about Vietnamese cooking style
- Nigh fishing
- Cave visiting