Halong Bay Seaplane Tour 1 day
You are short of time and looking for one-day tour to Halong Bay in comfortable way. The full-day seat-in-coach tour to Halong Bay by seaplane and Cruise is nowadays the best option for travelers staying in Hanoi and want touring to Halong Bay within one day. This daily join-in tour is from only USD 465 per person seems the most affordable price for a such luxury day tour from Hanoi. This Halong Tour package includes pick-up from your hotel, return seaplane tickets cruise trip, entrance fee and seafood lunch…
Seaplane tour to Halong Bay departing from Hanoi is one of high-end tours. Bird view over Halong Bay and overnight on Cruises are highlights of this trip. It takes only 30 minutes from Hanoi to Halong Bay by seaplane. Viewing Halong Bay from a seaplane is a great way to get a panoramic view of the mystical seascape, one of natural world heritage site recognized by UNESCO. With the newest seaplane model has been launched out Cessna Grand Caravan 208B-E of 12 seats, travelers can choose either buying daily ticket or charter the whole craft.
2 Cessana Grand Caravan 208B-EX have just arrived today 21 August 2014 at Noi Bai Airport, Hanoi, Vietnam. daily flights will be in service on the route Hanoi – Halong Bay in September 2014 and will help travelers to save time, it means 30 minutes flying instead of 4 hours driving. Other flights by seaplane in the Southern Vietnam expect to be launched out in December this year for scenic travel by air from Saigon to Phan Thiet and Nha Trang. Hereunder some general Vietnam Seaplane Tips.
Vietnam seaplane ports
Hanoi : Noi Bai Domestic Airport
Halong Bay: Tuan Chau Marina
Child (CHD) from 2 to 12 years old: 75% adult public fare
Infant (INF) below 2 years old: 10% adult public fare
Join-in daily flight: 7 kg per passenger
Up to 9 passengers: 10 kg per passenger
10 passengers: 7 kg per passenger
Cargo is not allowed
Delay and Cancellation Risk
Since Cessna Grand Caravan 208B-EX is a small craft, its flight depends strongly on the weather condition.
Flights from Hanoi to Halong are sometimes delayed or cancelled due to fog in Halong Bay. Risks happen quite often during January – March. Hereunder some important remarks and backup proposals when seaplane is delayed or cancelled at last minutes:
It is better to book both seaplane ticket and Halong overnight cruise package with Vietnam Seaplane Tours because if there is any trouble caused due to bad weather, we will find out the most efficient solution and arrange easier with suppliers.
In case of flight delay or cancellation by supplier, we will arrange the tour by car and refund the flight ticket.
The tour package is the combination of seaplane and cruise in Halong Bay. When the flight is cancelled and you don’t travel to Halong by car, you will get the flight refund but not the cruise.
Many people connect another flight from Noi Bai Airport to the next destination after coming back by seaplane from Halong Bay. If your case, please accept the risk when the seaplane comes later than planned and there is not enough time to check in the next flight.
Passengers shall arrive at the designated place of departure at least 1(one) hour before the departure time. Carrier (seaplane) shall reserve the right for the flight to depart as per the flight schedule whether or not all the passengers are on board the flight.
Passengers are required to present themselves, valid ticket, original passport or ID or Birth Certificate for children under 12 years old for check-in formalities prior to the departure time.
Refusal and limitation of carriage
Carrier may refuse carriage of any passenger or passenger’s luggage, without any penalty, compensation or refunding of any paid amount to passenger, for reasons of safety and safety or if, in the exercise of its reasonable discretion it is determined that:
• Such action is necessary in order to comply with any applicable laws, regulations or orders of any governmental authorities; or
• The conduct, age or mental or physical state of the passenger is not proper to be carried on the flight under the following circumstances: to require special service but have no prior arrangement with Carrier; or due to the health status of passenger that Carrier found that the transport will cause harm to this passenger, to other people in the aircraft or endanger the flight; or to prevent the spread of disease; or to disobey regulations on aviation safety and security, operational transportation by air; or to disturb social order, endangers the operational safety or influences the life, health and property of other persons; or persons who get drunk or affected by pharmaceutical products and have lost their act control capacity; or for security reason; or at the request of competent Authorities; or
• Passengers have refused to submit to a security check for themselves or their luggage, or having submitted to such a check, passengers fail to provide satisfactory answers to security questions at check-in or at the boarding gate; or
• Passengers do not appear to have valid travel documents or refuse to surrender travel documents to the flight crew when so requested; or
• Passengers fail to observe Carrier’s instructions with respect to safety or security;
• Passengers fail to arrive for the check-in time as required in this Agreement; or
• Passenger voluntarily cancel the flight; or
• Otherwise as reasonably determined by Carrier or required by Carrier’s air transportation policies.
• Items which are likely to endanger the aircraft or persons or property on board the aircraft, such as those specified in the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO) Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air and the International Air Transport Association (IATA) Dangerous Goods Regulations; or
• Fragile or perishable items (fresh and perishable foodstuff…), artwork, cameras, money, jewellery, precious metals, silverware, computers, electronic devices, securities or other valuables, negotiable papers, contract, business documents, samples, passports and other identification documents, other valuable items. If, despite being prohibited, any items specified aforementioned are included in passenger’s luggage, Carrier shall not be responsible for any damages to such items; or
• Items which are reasonably considered by Carrier to be unsuitable for carriage because they are dangerous, unsafe or because of their weight, size, shape or character.
Cessna Grand Caravan 208B-EX Technical Information
Length: 12.67m (42ft)
Wingspan: 15.9m (52ft)
Height: 5m (16ft)
Cruise speed: 250km/h
Empty Weight: 2810kg (6180lb)
Max Loaded: 4114kg (9062lb
Travel to Halong Bay by seaplane is the most comfortable way for one day tour. Instead of 7 hours by car, you can book tickets on seaplane daily flight from Hanoi to Halong bay, the return flight takes only one hour and gives you the beautiful panoramic view on Halong Bay. This tour package includes seaplane tickets, 15 minutes scenic tour of Halong Bay (upon your request), private Cruise in Halong Bay and other services concerned. You can also charter a seaplane just for you. There are 2 Cessna Grand Caravan 208B-E of 12 seats each are available on your request.
08h00-08h15: The shuttle bus will pick you up at your hotel and transfer to Noi Bai Airport.
09h00: Welcome and assistance at the airport for check in. Enjoy one hour flight and see Halong Bay from the sky before landing (45 minutes flight + 15 minutes scenic tour). From up high in the sky you will have amazing views over this magnificent landscape of limestone pillars pushing up out of the green waters. See the islands of Cong Do, Ba Ham with their pretty lagoons and fly out to Dau Be on the edge of the Gulf of Tonkin.
10h00: Landing at Tuan Chau Marina in Halong Bay, you are welcome and transferred by tender to Cruise, a beautifully restored traditional wooden junk and admire the sublime beauty of the limestone karts jutting out of the jewel like water. Explore the bay by kayak, discovering sea caves and secluded bays, visiting a local fish farm. Seafood lunch on board.
15h30:End of Halong cruising tour, disembark at Tuan Chau Marina, say good bye to the cruise team.
16h00: Board the seaplane for a 45 minutes flight back to Hanoi.
16h45: Arrive in Noi Bai Airport, transfer back to Hanoi Center by shuttle bus. End of Best One-Day Halong bay Seaplane Tour.
• Return transfer by shuttle bus Hanoi – Noi Bai Airport;
• Assistance at the airport for check in;
• Seaplane ticket from Hanoi to Halong Bay on 60-minute flight with scenic tour and from Halong back to Hanoi on 45-minute flight.
• English speaking guide on board;
• Join-in Azalée Cruise for a 5-hour boat trip on Halong Bay.
• Sea food lunch on board;
• Entrance fee to Halong Bay; kayaking.
• Other meals, tip, drinks, single room, personal expenses, insurance…
Halong Bay Tour by