02 Day Halong Bay Deluxe Cruise and FREE Hanoi Street Food – Culture Tour
Almost of tours in the north of Vietnam departing from Hanoi so you often spend a few days in Hanoi before visiting Halong Bay. Therefore we make this tour to ensure your needs and valid your leisure, by enjoying Halong Bay Cruise you have a chance to discover Hanoi cultures, lifestyle of Local, Hanoi Street Foods, Unique System architecture of housings in Hanoi old quarter.
- Free Hanoi Street Food and Culture Tour
- Free Visa to Vietnam
What to Experience:
Halong Bay Cruise
- Come on board Our Cruise Halong Bay, you will have a chance to enjoy many interesting activities (cooking class, kayaking, swimming, Tai Chi lesson,…) as well as the glorious splendor of Halong Bay. We ensure our customers will have the most memorable vacation where your floating hotel takes you discover scenic wonders of the Bay. Halong Bay Cruise is is a unique cruising experience while you are in Halong Bay.
- Good service is key. Therefore, we always want to hear from our customers so that we can improve our services and we really value their feedback. We built objective for the future is to continue to provide the best service and develop new products. When joining Halong Cruise, we commit to provide the lowest rates with our “Best Rate Guarantee” and bring you the experiencing you expected. Join us, you will love the experience onboard halong bay and Hanoi hidden part.
Hanoi Street Food Walking and Culture Tours
Meet the street food vendors of Hanoi and Learn about History - Culture of Hanoi - And Unique Lanes in Hanoi Old Quarter
Enjoy 10 tastings, including recipes from Street Food Cart - Street Food Restaurant
- There is a rotating menu from day-to-day to represent the variety of delicious options, but tastings might include - but are subject to change - Pho -Rice noodle with beef or chicken -Rice noodles with barbecue pork - rice noodles with snails -steamed rice pancakes rolled with pork and mushroom - pillow-shaped dumplings made of pork, mushroom and vermicelli.- Hanoi Bread - Spring Roll - Sizzling pancake
DAY 1: HANOI - BAI TU LONG BAY - THIEN CANH SON CAVE ( LUNCH AND DINNER )
7.30-7.45 Our bus or private car will pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
12.30 Arrive at Halong City. Transferred by tender to the cruise – Enjoy welcome drink. Receive cruise briefing, check in cabin and start the cruise.
13.30 Have lunch – a delicious Vietnamese set menu (Massage service is available after lunch and throughout the cruise).
15:15 - 15:40 : Head to Bai Tu Long Bay. Pass the towns of Hon Gai and Cam Pha, Oan Lagoon, Monster Head and Teapot Islets and Thien Canh Son Cave. Explore the well- hidden Thien Canh Son cave.
15:45 - 18:00 : Enjoy relaxing on a white sandy beach at Hon Co island, swimming or kayaking.
18:00 Drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by islets in Cong Dam. Happy Hour (sunset party).
18:30 Vietnamese cooking demonstration on boat.
19.15 Sumptuous set-dinner onboard.
21.00 Relaxing on your cabin or join the on board activities: film entertainment, light music for dancing in the dining room (please book in advance with your tour guide), board games and playing cards are available, and massage services are available. Passengers may also try their luck at squid fishing from the boat.
DAY 2: CRUISE TO VUNG VIENG FLOATING VILLAGE - HA NOI ( BREAKFAST - LUNCH )
06.15 Starting your day with Tai Chi on the Sundeck while complimentary tea & coffee are served.
07.00 Have breakfast
07:45 - 09.00 Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village by bamboo sampan for an hour in to the village. Short visit to the Pearl Farm to learn how natural pearls are grown. Then, return to the cruise for your leisure or join one of the following optional activities: Sunbathing, traditional massage, swimming etc.
09.45 You have 30 minutes to freshen up and finish packing.
Please remove all of your belongings from your cabin, you may leave heavy luggage outside of the cabin (staff will transfer directly to the pier).
10:00: Check out cabin
10:30 Enjoy Set Menu for lunch in the dining room. We will settle bills after lunch. Relaxing on the sundeck or in the dining room, enjoying the rest of Halong bay before getting back to harbor.
11.45 Arrive at Hon Gai Harbour. Transfer by tender to the pier. Get on a van or a car back to Hanoi. Arrive in Hanoi at around 4:30 PM.
HANOI CUISNE AND CULTUE TOUR FREE OFFER
- Start time: Please select between 02 options: lunch (start at 11.30) and dinner (start at 18.00), whicheverdate during your stay in Hanoi
- Duration: 3 hours
- Tour type: Sharing small group (Maximum 6 people)
Our guide meets you at your hotel around Old Quarter Hanoi (or at our appointment if you stay far away the Old Quarter).
Begin the walking food tour to breathe in the aromatic scents wafting from street hawker stalls selling everything from exotic fruits to seafood. Our guide will tell you stories about the ingredients and history of Hanoi’s food culture and northern Vietnamese specialties.
Keep going around Hanoi Old Quarter, sample fruits, street snacks and visit some famous and specialist stalls. While visiting these little local restaurants run by authentic local chefs you can watch them at work and taste some dishes (Your choice or our recommendations. Vegetarian food or special requirement is available upon request)
To add something sweet to the menu, try the local specialty of fresh fruit served in a cup with crushed ice and condensed milk or try the local favorite - egg coffee.
You may opt for a chilled beer at a cafe tucked-away in a corner near Hoan Kiem lake.
Your food tour ends here. You can either continue exploring on your own, take a cab or ask our guide for directions back to your hotel.
Price: 150 USD / Per person.
• Cabin on cruise in Halong
• Meals as mentioned
• Round trip transfer by shuttle bus
• FREE Hanoi Street Food Walking and Culture Tour - FREE Visa to Vietnam
Price not included:
• International/domestic flights
• Personal expenses, meals and drinks unless otherwise specified
• Travel insurance
• Gratuity not included but always appreciated if you have an excellent experience
Halong Bay Cruise Photos
Hanoi Street Food Walking and Culture Tour Photos
Halong Bay Tour by