Halong Bay 2 Day Cruise & Free Street Food Tour
If you arrive in Hanoi on the day ( Arrival time from 6.AM to 5.PM ) this tour is one of the best tour for you to enjoy.Taking Halong Bay 2 day cruise tour you could get an chance to experience Hanoi street food walking tour with us.
Free: Transfer aiport with pick up and drop off
Free: Street Food Tour
Free Visa To Vietnam
What to Expect
Halong Bay Cruise:
- We serve breakfast, lunch and dinner at set times. You'll start your morning with a Western style breakfast of eggs, bread, fruit, tea and coffee. For lunch and dinner we offer a variety of Vietnamese dishes that include fried spring rolls (nem), a variety of stir fries (chicken, beef, seafood and/or vegetables) and rice and/or French fries, with fruit for dessert. Seasonal specialties are served upon availability.
- We have a well-stocked bar from which you can order your drinks for an additional fee.
- Experience Halong Bay 2 Day with Overnight on Cruises, Having chances to visit the most beautiful caves in Bay, Joning Kayking to discover smaller caves
Hanoi Street Food Walking - Culture Tour:
- Experience Hanoi’s street food beyond the hot dog carts and pretzel stands. Join Hanoi Street Food for a 3-hour walking lunch ( Dinner) tour of either the Shopping District - Hanoi Old Quarter
- Observe the genius lifestyle of Local People - Understand Hanoi Culture and history well
- There is a rotating menu from day-to-day to represent the variety of delicious options, but tastings might include - but are subject to change - Pho -Rice noodle with beef or chicken -Rice noodles with barbecue pork - rice noodles with snails -steamed rice pancakes rolled with pork and mushroom - pillow-shaped dumplings made of pork, mushroom and vermicelli.- Hanoi Bread - Spring Roll - Sizzling pancake
Day 1, Pick up at Noi Bai Airport & Enjoy Street Food Tour - Code: HL PF02
( More Detailed Hanoi Street Food Tours)
Pick you up at the Noi Bai Airport and transfer to Hotel in Hanoi.
Our tour guide will welcome you at hotel lobby, then start walking tour in old quarter "36 streets" to visit some famous and specialized- food families or stalls/ local restaurants, shops where they run their business every day, certainly you will watch and taste some particular dishes (Please let us know you are vegetarian or special requirement)
The old quarter in Hanoi is over one thousand years old and today retains much of the old flavor that made the area special in earlier times, each street was the exclusive domain of one trade (guilds) so there are whole streets of blacksmiths, silver shops, paper shops, headstone makers and more. Originally there were just 36 streets in the old quarter but today there are more than 50 streets. Although many of the streets are short, and the area is rather compact. It is very difficult to find some local food on your own in hidden alleys or sidewalks, certainly the best way to make it easy is joining with us, taking part in this special tour to learn about Vietnamese cuisine, culture, people and language. After all, We will give you an unique experience to try the foods of the local Hanoi people, We ensure the food is handled hygienically and provide a comfortable venue for the tastings. The benefit also goes back to the vendors or restaurants/ families as we buy directly from them.
DAY 02: HANOI - HALONG BAY CRUISE- EXPLORE SURPRISING CAVE- LUON CAVE (Lunch, Dinner)
07:30- 08:00 After enjoy breakfast, our tourist guide will pick you at your hotel in Hanoi, drive 160 km to Halong Bay.
10:00 Stop to take some photos of daily life of farmer on rice field. Relax and enjoy tea and coffee 20 minutes.
12:00 Arrive in Halong Bay pier, get on cruise, Our tourist guide on boat will provide you some information of Cruise and itinerary.
12:30 Enjoy lunch in CRUISE restaurant, while we cruise toward Halong Bay.
15:30 You will be transferred to visit Surprising Cave, one of the most beautiful cave in Halong Bay.
17:30 Get back to our cruise for refresh.
16:30 Dinner will be served with seafood and Vietnamese traditional food.
20:00- 23:00 After dinner, free for relax or join some activities on cruise: Bar, dancing, squid fishing…
Overnight on cruise.
DAY 03: HALONG BAY CRUISE- TITOP ISLAND- HANOI (Breakfast, Lunch)
07:30 Breakfast in CRUISE restaurant.
08:30 You will be transferred to Titop island. Join for swimming, take a short trek to the peak of island to enjoy Halong Bay view.
09:30 Back to Fatasea cruise for shower, relax on sundeck. Cruise further Halong Bay.
11:00 Lunch is ready in Fatasea restaurant, while we cruise back to Halong Bay city.
12:30 We arrive in Halong Bay tourist wharf. Our Shuttle bus pick you back to Hanoi
16: 30 Drop in your hotel in Hanoi. TOUR ENDs
Price: 135 USD / Per person.
1.Airport Transfer Service ( 2 way )
2. Free Visa to Vietnam
4. Free Hanoi Street Food Waking and Culture Tours :
- About 10 Most typical food tastings ( Local Food) - include: Lunch or Dinner
- Local drink such as local beer, soft drink, sugar cane juice and Egg coffee
- Discover Hanoian Lifestyle, Hanoi's Histories and Culture and Hidden Part Lane.
- Expert Local Guide
- Hotel pick up and drop-off
3.Halong Bay Day Cruise:
- Shuttle Buse round trip with pick up and drop off
- English-speaking tour guide, Ha Long bay registration, Boat cruise,
- Clean air-conditioned cabin with private washrooms on boat,
- Meals (2 lunches, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast),
- Cave entry fee, Kayaks, fresh fruit at the room in included.
Price not Included:
- Insurance, Extra Drinks, Expenses
- Gratuity not included but always appreciated if you have an excellent experience
Halong Bay Tour by